Wednesday 2 October 2013

Can I be Forever 21 please?

                     

Forever 21. I mean who doesn't want be forever 21? (Actually I can't say anything because I'm not even 20 yet, but let's just go with it). Forever 21 has become one of my all time favourite retailers in a VERY short space of time. It is a relatively new shop, taking the world by storm with its modern yet unique style pieces. There is not a single person who does not know Forever 21 and is loved by fashionistas everywhere, even if they don't particularly wear their clothing. The reason why everyone loves Forever 21 so much is because while the clothing can be very simple and basic, they aren't scared to bring styles straight from the catwalk and teach everyone how to wear it, even the less confident. It is where I shopped first when I finally decided to break out and have my own and it's great because it makes simple fashion trends a little different and I love that. 

                                    

This is my favourite new arrival at the moment, a Leopard print faux fur beanie! (£7.99 at the moment) 
I love it because a lot of people have taken to wearing beanies but they all the same mainly black with the words either 'obey' or 'love' and I find those so basic! So why not stand out wearing all black with a cute little leopard beanie on top, maybe a pleated skirt with a leather jack pet or a varsity jacket! Add a bit of edge and it is a great attention grabber! 

What would you wear this with? Do you shop in Forever 21? What's your favourite new arrival? 

                               Style Yourself. Believe in yourself. Love Yourself! Z.x 

                                     

                                            Follow me on Twitter @zealousfashion! 



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by at my blog and your lovely comment!

    This hat is so cool, love the leopard print

    Greetings from London,

    www.chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind being forever 21 :p But it's too late for that now!
    Forever 21 has so many cute stuff :)

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love F21 my favorite place to shop. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog.
    http://rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete